Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Piss of mind !

Does it ever happen with you that, you are pissed at something/someone, you don't discuss it with anyone and then you kind of forget it after a few hours.BUT YOU ARE STILL PISSED. Your friends go like, "hey what happened ? you okay? you look like you just stepped on dog's shit !" and all you can answer is " yeah I am okay, of course duh !" then some more friends bug you with the same question and then your family members and of course some of your colleagues, who have only limited stock of words like 'Hi' and 'Bye' for you.

Some of you must be wondering, "jeez ! he doesn't remember why is he pissed? what a loser !"
and I am sure some of you must be thinking, "ohh yeah ! yea yeah yea, it does happen with me but you just said it, you are damn right",well yeah thank you, most of the times I am, but you guys realized it just now...LOSERS !


But the point is, It does happen. With me it happens a LOT and I know a few more people who face the same problem.Quick agitations,unreasonable mood swings, severe depressions, irritability,self-loathing, concentration problems, loss of interests, unexplainable headaches, abnormal aversions. well,Been there, been that !!

I don't know what is it called, but Bipolar Syndrome sounds the closest of all. It is very common in 20 somethings. But well, when you are facing it, all you want to do is; jump from a suicide point, shout at every random person you see (kids, aunties, grown ups,blinds, dumbs, retards well yeah everyone), slap anyone who argues or is tooooooo polite,kill for money,fire bullets,throw your dinner plate away, kick an ass (figuratively, literally and metaphorically), punch glass doors,abuse loudly, curse and be meaningfully mean,eyeball every bitch,show middle finger to every jerk, get doped, be dead sarcastic and well yeah of course murder 'that' person !

If you are wondering how often it occurs and why it occurs, then let me tell you..it happens in series and sequences, morning, afternoon, evening, night, it just keeps getting accumulated and then when you get up the next morning you look like a fucked up zombie and your attitude worse than a psychopath. It takes sometime to get out of the system and by the time it gets over, it has already taken a lot out of you.

P.S : FUCK as I wrote all this I am getting in that zone, for more than one reason !

9 comments:

  1. Common in 20-something people eh? That explains everything... :| *Goes into her own world*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same i was feelin that day..cant say more..

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK bipolar or not it sure is ANGER syndrome. kuch todne ka mann kar raha hai? like kisi ka head? well I get mighty angry too ,and then also 'plan' about what muh-tod jawab I will give next time, but sadly the next time doesnt come and I get more pissed off. :I
    A way out is (its a bit tuf) if u dont like what someone says either say it loud or kaan band karlo..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can ALWAYS figure out the cause of my bad mood. i just sit and analyze whats bothering me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can relate!! :-| My mood is like this nowadays.. getting back to normal now..!

    Forgive the culprit or delete may be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. jeez...u dunn rem y u r pissed??...well... neither do i!!
    u kno every other line of yours mks me say.."yes..dats exactly how i feel!!" n dat happens wid most of ur posts!!..nice 1.. bt lookin forward fo a happy 1 now!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kya talent hai yaar! Itni saari negativity ek post main???? sahi hai
    **applauds**

    i wont give you any shitty advice coz i havent overcome this phase myself. But would hope you overcome it for good. And soon.
    Takecare angry young man ;))

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) sometimes if u just block out all such feelings or distract urself, it would work. coz getting angry will only spoil your health.

    dont get pissed now :P u shud feel lucky that despite such random mood swings, u hv friends who are always with u. and im not only talking abt ur real life friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's anger+frustration+helplessness+what not!

    I get dat feelin' every 2 days...u aren't alone!

    ReplyDelete