Wednesday, April 14, 2010

7 Random Facts !

It's almost been a month since I wrote a post and the messed up part is that I wanted to write almost every single day during this time. But then this bitch won't let me write anything,coz she is a bitch and thats what bitches do.I am talking about 'Writer's block' btw.So,I will write something gibberish, not out of any box or closet. I remember Harshita's tag, to reveal 'seven random things about myself',I don't understand why it is 7 ? why not 10, 12 or 9 ? Is it may be coz 7 itself sounds like a random number ? Well, I have already done that tag but doing it again, Coz these are not PRICE TAGS :P :)


So everything is gonna be random about this post, now dun give me that random look :|

(Pahla Nasha). I have a list. Wat ? really ? yeah not to kill a few people before I kill Ghajini kind of list, but a list of Do's and Dont's in my mind and If my do's fall in the Dont's and vice versa at times, then it results in a turmoil in my brain which in turn reflects on my face.
Sigh, sometimes I don't know how to end long sentences.

(2D). Sometimes I really miss me, Well that sounded weird and spooky..isn't it ? yeah coz may be everyone likes you the way you are, but for me, I define duality (may be coz i am a Gemini?). I can't be the same person with everyone, I need to change myself every now and then, but that absolutely doesn't mean that I fake it. There are just more than one side of me, the dark side, the bright side, the fun side, the vague side, the nice side, the bad side, the list is endless...The more number of people I meet, the more number of sides I carry. Talking about multiple sides..am I a Polygon :O ?

(3 Idiots). I am superstitious. I don't believe, I just wrote that. Okay lets move to the next point.

(4 Square). Just like Harshita mentioned, I am a commitment phobic too..I might just reach on the verge of committing and then change my mind. How sick of You :O ? Yeah I know, thats is what you are thinking but then I won't commit unless I am 100 percent sure, be it anything and fake commitments, well nothing worse than that in this world.

(5th Element). I have a lot of gyaan for the whole world, a few unconventional, a few practical but it all does make sense to me but,I can't shout shit and risk it, Give a damn ? I don't know what the damn is to give it. Seeeeesshhh ! RAP instincts ruling at 2:30A.M,something seriously wrong tonight, amavasya ? :|

(6th Sense). Well this point reminds me, that my sixth sense does work a lot of times, but the 'dilemma' is again a bitch. I mean c'mon if I sense that something bad will happen if I go somewhere, then why does this bitch give me an option to go and risk that something.And then I have a doubt too, I do understand the signs, but I don't know what to do with them, Alchemist are you listening ?

(7th Heaven). Kids hate me, yeah ! I mean why wouldn't they ? If I ask a 3 year old "wassup ?" he will obviously tell me that the sky is up and the stars are up too :| I just can't make funny noises and entertain babies and Well, some grown up kids hate me for no reasons whatsoever :P


BTW what do you think about the numbering pattern ? Random, isn't it ? I told you ;)

24 comments:

  1. Really random post....manna padega
    The thing that i really liked was the numbering....didn't notice it till the end of the post where you specifically mentioned it. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. boss why do u care so much about what people think, be it children or others?
    and god knows why but i feel like saying "sprite seedhi baat"
    aii u gemini? wen birthday??

    ps: i once gave a lecture to a five year old about gender inequality and immigration.(without any of the funny so called baby noises)
    so.... how do u know they hate it? every child wants to be an adult :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. point one two four and five padke lag raha tha main bol rahi hun..but messed up cuz blaaahh! argh no body can really get it.
    I think Gemini hun isliye shayad. I dont know :|
    Blah. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the numbering... :D Writer's block... hmm... :-s hota hai!

    Err... Gemini ki dual personality I kinda know... or rather multiple ones... :-s ur superstitious? in what sense?? :-w

    Commitment phobic... ditto! but then Harshita n I are both Saggis :D

    Intuitions... happens with me too... and I end up all confused... :-ss

    Kids love me... <3 and I love them... :P

    Very frustu kinda post... kya hua hai tujhe? :-s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something really happened to you at 2:30 A.M....It took a me a minute to understand the list thing and then ur randomness at its best in this post!!

    And yeah..redoing a tag..whoaaaa :-) ;-)...I did that too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woooooo i can relate to almost all of those!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how peterish can this post get!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The numbering pattern is nice.

    lol @ am I a polygon?
    It happens often..you can't be same to everyone..depending on the rapport the comfort level n also whether you can bear the other person or not :P

    5th point pe itna hyper kyon hai ?? :|

    ReplyDelete
  10. umm u explained abt da bitch in da 1st para...bt nt abt da 1 in da 6th fact... ummm... was jst wonderin u c....:P

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome post....bein a gemini i have always felt dat d geminines won't open der mind to all unless and until dey r 100% sure!!..i can relate to everything in dat..execpt..i thing kids don't hate me much!!

    1.well-said i cn completly understand!
    2.i miss myself a lot mant times!
    3.yea!! yea..i am! y d hell did i say dis!oh
    4.xactly!..we need to be 101% sure
    5.nothin is wrong...dis same things happens to me also!
    6.der have been instances wherin ma sixth sense has saved me..nd whenevr i leave dem unattended..i get myself paid for dat!huh!
    7.a lil diff..kids don't hate me much!

    nyways congrats nice post

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Prianca ...
    what else can u expect at 3 A.M :P ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ I'll try to be ...

    coz I care-less but I do ...my b'day 4th june ..urs ?
    and thnk god u din lecture grown ups :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ apparently ...

    now thatz a random comment !

    @ Akansha

    tu toh mahan hai ..
    *salutes*

    @ enchantinganki

    u bet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Menkah

    gimme 5 !

    @ mads

    temme ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ shaunak

    yeah u look like one whuz hated by the kids :P

    @ sugar cube

    5th point pe hyper nahi hun ..bas aise he likha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ kiddo

    yeah all the bitches are not worth explaining u know :P


    @ Janapriya

    yeah thnks for all the comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. kids hate u :D
    obv they will...if u will pass "that smile" of urs :P

    I like the numbering pattern

    ReplyDelete
  19. kids hate u :D
    obv they will...if u will pass "that smile" of urs :P

    I like the numbering pattern

    ReplyDelete
  20. New way of doing a post -- me likey! :D I will call you Mr. Polygon from now on ! I think I have a 2D personality too. You'll have to tell me about ur superstitions through chat... :D *Very interested*

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ Amrita

    Misleading no wait ..mysterious .right ?:P

    thnks :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. 4th and 7th...that so holds true for me!!

    I mean I love kids...but when I see a kid in front of me,...im like..."what do i talk to him? will he even understand...what if he just runs away or starts to cry...!!"...I get so conscious around kids...lol


    pj

    ReplyDelete