Tuesday, November 3, 2009

On hold !

Now Don't confuse, let's just trade shoes,
Feel how I felt, and see how I dealt,
all this while, with a fake smile,
See how I am on hold, since I just told,
you everything, that I had within,
every single line, that was on my mind,
since so many years, I was hiding tears,
It was never your loss, but I was always on a toss,
this both sided game, only had my name,
and a mere hope, that I would not get any shock,
rather a surprise, & this time the Sun would rise,
from the west, and god would be at his miraculous best,
or else I am just doomed, sulking in a silent room,
not even jealous, but cursing all fellas,
for making me do this, and hope for the bliss,
though they are all right, still I can't just fight,
this battle alone tonight, I need someone by my side,
till I am done with my life, and get customized,
with a new skin, and a soul that would grin,
for no reason, and for every season,
now you know what I mean, as I put this clean,
In front of you, I am all very true,
and it's not a myth, that a confession's death
is a major death, for that one pure faith.



19 comments:

  1. I'm kinda speechless.It says so much , about all that's hidden. peter u say it best with your poems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..thats very true and very much rhythmic :)

    Very realistic Ashwin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Needless to say, it has been beautifully expressed! Though a new reader may not get the gist of the poem n he/she may have to re-read it a couple of times to get the feel of it.

    N all that pent-up emotions have been penned in such a subtle way that one gets lost in d feel of each line.

    I so wish that you come out of this on-hold situation asap coz only the bearer can know the pain of it!!
    With this i also wish if i could just know the inspiration behind these lines..and also the connotation behind "one pure faith"...

    Poetry is something which comes so naturally n free-flowing to u :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....lovely poem!

    Maybe sadness and tough times brings out the best in every poet...(just an observation I made)
    Take care man..
    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is your best one ever.
    can't say anything more than that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. read it eminem isshhtyle..no wonder u r his fan...seems u don't hv enough time to edit the html thingy out in the end...doesn't matter it's the thing which u "held on to" that counts :D

    nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I know... :)

    I read it soft style... and it sounds the best this way. It's for real and that makes it THE most beautiful ever...

    Call connects soon... I hope... :-w

    ReplyDelete
  8. :-)
    I wud rather choose to comment on the comments here... :P

    @few of the above ones
    where is the poem in this post?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow..don't have words.

    My fav line :
    "It was never your loss, but I was always on a toss,
    this both sided game, only had my name"

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. im outta words..it was a magnificent way to carve out ur thoughts out of ur mind...how do you do tht every time?????? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now Don't confuse, let's just trade shoes,
    Feel how I felt, and see how I dealt,
    all this while, with a fake smile,

    I could totally identify with the first three lines of this poem. it said what i couldn't put in words......

    it's a very, very beautifully composed verse.
    man, u r immensely talented. keep it up!
    touche.

    ReplyDelete
  12. :( It was very well written no doubt..but i wish the reason that made u write something like this turns into an inspiration behind ur next hopefully-happy post

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so good at it... do you know that??

    I loved this one to the core. Read it 3 times already, and for the first time not coz I did not understand... but just coz I loved it. :)

    Hero!! *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  14. you and I have got same blog template.. btw.. your posts are rocking..

    ReplyDelete
  15. srsly nice poem...shwing true feelings and emotions of everyone who goes through dis phase of life.
    Keep smiling

    ReplyDelete
  16. hmm confessions!! nice one dere

    ReplyDelete