I lost my lucky charm a few days ago, it was a white coloured friendship-band (the one in the picture). Call me superstitious, but it so doesn't feel right nowadays . A feel a void in my life, something is obviously missing.
After losing it, my life has become weird, Ironic, and abusrd, in fact ;
1. It's like, crossing a one-way road by looking at both the sides.
2. It's like, a 'C' Program with '100' errors but '0' warnings.
3. It's like, when you sneeze in the traffic and press the 'accelerator' instead of 'breaks'.
4. It's like, a guy excited by 'Article 377' sharing a bed with Angelina Jolie.
5. It's like, playing a CD in a Tape Recorder.
6. It's like, when your Celphone rings loudly & you are faking a talk.
7. It's like, a Twitter application on Facebook but accesible by Orkut.
8. It's like, Eminem Singing Gulshan Kumar's Bhajan.
9. It's like, when you try to spit from the window of a running Car and you spit it on your own face.
10. It's like, holding a pen upside down and trying hard to write.
11. It's like, Stepping on a Dog's Shit before meeting your date.
12. It's like, a guy giving a girl's proxy and vice versa.
13. It's like, 100 comments on your 1st post and 0 comments on 100th.
14. It's like, getting a deja vu that you had a deja vu.
15. It's like, Waking up yesterday and sleeping tommorow.
16. It's like, Joey saying, "kaisaaaa challllll raha hai" ? instead of "how you duuuoin?".
17. It's like, Watching Spiderman-3 in Bhojpuri.
18. It's like, 'a-Shit-4-Tat' turning in to a seedha-sadha, puja-paath karney wala blog.
19. It's like, Me exgaggerating my post over a lost white band.
20. It's like, you reading the whole post sincerely and trying to figure out the logic and now making faces.