Sunday, April 5, 2009

My 1st century ever !

I am bored,jobless, blank & incapable of using FB and thats what ..makes me do this tag !!



1. Last beverage? Badam milk !

2. Last phone call? Vodafone customer care (they and me in this beautiful world).

3. Last text message? surprisingly from the person who tagged me ..(yes I am talking about Y2A).

4. Last song you listened to? angel eyes -Raghav.

5. Last time you cried? Boys don't cry ;)


HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice ? Hell no !!

7.Been cheated on? Yes and that person was very close to me.

8.Kissed someone & regretted it? Actually did not kiss and regretted that.

9. Lost someone special? haan !

10. Been depressed?? Ohh so many times ...!

11. Been drunk? Nah ..I dun booze i am an ancient guy :P

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

Black
black
black
(Yes I sound like Shaurya's K.K Menon)

THIS PAST YEAR HAVE YOU:

15.Made new friends ? Yes at least a dozen of them ...and some of them are bloggers.

16. Fallen out of love? Excuse me, is that ..a cab or some roller coaster ?

17. Laughed until you cried? Yes but never did it the other way round.

18. Met someone who changed you? No i actually change with the seasons and with my hair cut.

19. Found out who your true friends were? Yes and I am so very proud of it.

20. Found out someone was talking about you? Ohh i get to know that daily but i dun give a shit. Salman Khan inspires me.

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list? Male friends ..obviously not, female friends...again obviously not.

TRUTH:

23. How many kids do you want to have? hum 2 humare 2 !

24. Do you have any pets ? NO they hate having me !

25. Do you want to change your name? you gotta be kidding me!

26. What did you do for your last birthday? Celebrated it ..duh !

27. What time did you wake up today? It did not get up today ..coz i am still awake ..it's 2:30 A.M now.

28. What were you doing at midnight last night? Was watching HEROES.

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for? My degree.

30. Last time you saw your father? 1st of March around 2:30 P.M (wow My memory rocks :P)

31. What is the one thing you wish you could change about your life? Ohhh I should have switched my field after 12th.

32. What are you listening to right now ? My inner self,how cool is that ?

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom ? No I am Peter, but I still live in India.

34. What's getting on your nerves right now? My CPU ...grrr ..wanna throw it away X-(

36. Whats your real name ? Ashwani

37. Relationship Status - very much single

38. Zodiac sign - Gemini

39. Male or female - Male

40. Elementary School- St.Xaviers

41. Middle School- Kendriya Vidyalaya.

42. High school- JPS.

43. Hair color- Black

44. Long or short- That's subjective.I am taller than KHANS but shorter than Bacchans :P

45. Height - 5'9.5"

46. Do you have a crush on someone - Yes !

47. What do you like about yourself?- Did you just , forget the word 'Not' in between. coz this answer cud take a life time otherwise.

48. Piercings- No I get freaked out even by the idea ..GAWD !! I saw Roadies 5.0's finale.

49. Tattoos - NO I hate Tommy Lee.

50. Righty or lefty - Righty


FIRSTS :

51. First surgery? when i was 13

52. First piercing ? No first, no second, never had any ..dun want to have any ever.

53. First tattoo- That was more ova sticker I used to get with 'Boomer' and of course then i did not hate Tommy lee ..and did not know Who the hell this Pamela Gal was :P

54. First best friend - Not one ..at least 6 of them.

55. First sport you joined - I have always played sports for fun, never took it seriously.

56. First pet- Yeah A Dinosaur! A 'Homo erectus' Precisely .

57. First vacation - umm May be Orissa.

58. First concert - Asma (chandu k chacha wale yaar !)

59. First crush- Okay, that would be a difficult one.

60. First alcohol drink - Shshhhsshhh !

RIGHT NOW:

61. Eating - It's 3 A.M I am not even H of Hungry.

62. Drinking- Had water ..a few mins back ..(this tag is kinda long #:-s)

63. I'm about to - Reach the 64th point.

64. Listening to- My inner self ..and It's still cool B-)

65. Waiting for - 66th point. and here it is :D


YOUR FUTURE :

66. Want kids? why You selling them ?

67.Want to get married? Umm yes once at least :P

68. Careers in mind?: Want to continue with my Biotech thngy ....letz see !

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE SEX OF YOUR CHOOSING?

69. Lips or eyes - It's like asking ..'Angelina Jolie' or ..'Aishwarya Rai' ? Btw I want both the things in a girl. Any gal without either of the two will look damn ugly i tell u.

70. Hugs or kisses - Male Hugs and female ..kisses and hugs both.

71. Shorter or taller- shouldn't be taller than me and that's it.

72. Older or Younger - Ohh no kids and no aunties ....pleeeezee !

73. Romantic or spontaneous - Spontaneously romantic or romantically spontaneous.

74. Nice stomach or nice arms- stomach, ..i mean i dun want someone muscular.

75. Tattoos or piercing - Yes, both,but not on every single body part possible.

76. Sensitive or loud - neither an emotional fool and nor a loud mouth.

77. Hook-up or relationship- Relationship (a real one)

78. Trouble maker or hesitant - neither of the two.

HAVE YOU EVER :

79. Kissed a stranger - YEs and then I died.

80. Drank hard liquor - Yes and then i came back to my senses.

81. Lost glasses/contacts → I don't have one.

82. Sex on first date - Nah

83. Broken someone's heart - Yes I had to.

83. Had your heart broken - Yes but I don't complain.

85. Been arrested? - Abe Yeh tag kissney banaya hai ?

86. Turned someone down - Yes and there is nothing glorious about it.

87. Cried when someone died - well I did not.do that .so far, touch wood.

88. Liked a friend that is a girl? - No, Pyaar dosti nahi hai (SRK are u listening ?)

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

89. Yourself - Ohh There are times when I don't.

90. Miracles - Yes, I perform miracles.

91.Love at first sight- At least I believe in infatuation in First sight, which can turn in to love, in most of the cases, it's one sided though.

92. Heaven- Yes I have been there ;)

93. Santa Claus - No I believe in Banta Claus though.

94. Kissing on the first date? - Well yeah, I do.

95. Angels - Yes I don't have my wings, else i am very close to being one.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

96. Is there one person you want to be with right now? - Yes 300 Fellas I went High school with.

97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? - What do you think I am ?

98. Do you believe its possible to remain faithful forever? - Ohh well Yes, But It has to be with someone really perfect.

99. What's the one thing you cannot live without? - Ohh c'mon ! Orkut gives me 5 options at least !

100. Who's the most awesome kid ever? 'Home Alone' wala baccha :D

48 comments:

  1. Hawwww!! kitna badaa post hain rey... ;)

    loved " The pets dont love having me around" stuff...

    Well... with this memory... u surely will make a good boyfriend...hehe...

    Yeah Roadies finale was yucks!! remember that Vikks and Varun I remember got the piercings done...yeeeeeeks

    #66 is mast...hehehehehe.... and so is #72

    Banta Claus... sounds like my Happy Singh...

    Ab mujhey ek golgappa treat toh deni hi padehi when am in hyderabd for reading this WHOLE stuff... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it actually is a long tag :D :P

    cool answers :-w though i wud argue on some points, but khair chodo :D
    *sniggers* :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want kids? why You selling them ?

    u rock man..
    hehehehahha....

    Hey Rabba itna baada hai...
    mujhe bhi likhna hai ..
    donno...how n wen i will write...

    good to know abt uuu

    ReplyDelete
  4. the 100 tag doing another rounds...

    what kinda miracles?

    never kissed the same person twice.. way to go..

    www.chronicwriter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i seriously had to pester y2a and madz to tell me how to put in on facebook..
    m glad u came up wid urs, as u hate tagging and being tagged..
    kids wala was hilarious..
    good one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 24. Do you have any pets ? NO they hate having me ! - haha

    32. What are you listening to right now ? My inner self,how cool is that ? - very cool ! :D
    congrats on the century ! (tho i have to rush and cant read the whole thing) cya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. J: Ha ha he he

    J: Erectus?

    R: Homo

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry for that loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong tag!

    sab mads ki wajah se hai! main toh sharafat ki imarat hun!

    AND seriously .. let find out who invtented thi taggy thing! Khatam kardaalte hain! hu hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Black hummm! I like black as well!
    what happened to ur CPU?? batao batao?
    crush ?? Don't wanna elaborate?
    ab har point pe comment kia toh log kya sochenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. phew!!!...
    how on this earth can people do a 100 questions tag!!!???:O
    hehe...anyway...quite witty i must say, typical Peter shtyle;):P

    ReplyDelete
  11. u done tag??
    :O :O
    n that to a long one...bohoot zyada bore ho raha hai kya?? :P :P

    nyways witty ans..esp that pet one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chalo at least u hav a gud reason for doin this tag ..i cant blv ppl hav all dat patience..y cant u fb btw?

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohh..inna vaddda tag!!
    hats off to your patiance and of readers too!!

    Mast hai...i can relate to many of the points...!!

    tadaaa!!

    enchantinganki

    ReplyDelete
  14. i first thot u completed ur 100th post.
    god hw could u guys and gals have so much patience so answer such a long tag.
    and home alone ke bache se aur bhi bahut awesome bache hain :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. hum sach kehthe hain, i have read thru all ur answers...great to knowing 100 more things abt u n i must say u have some divine patience...now tell me on the sly - r they paying u for answering this ??? !!
    naya profile pic is cool..u finally decide to reveal urself -ur shield is out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have been deferring commenting coz I wanted to do it... fursat se! :P

    First century... you've never played cricket??? :O

    Fav colour... black black black and all you wear is tide waala white white white! :P

    No booze, no dope, no smoke, no tattoos, no piercings... so the only way you can be tedha, is by tilting yourself 100 degrees! :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow you really are jobless.

    sry didn't read the whole post sort of sped read it..i'm not that jobless you see :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG OMG OMG

    u really are that wella arent you???


    N m back to blogvillie, sorry for missin for soooo long

    ReplyDelete
  19. in the near future when everyone has holes in inappropriate places i tell u guys with no piercings will be sought like anything .
    didn't read all the 'facts' sorta glided thru it ;)

    by the way most of these tags aim at finding out your 'love' issues !!

    ReplyDelete
  20. #2. LOL

    #18. Really? :-o okay, that's new.

    BTW, #44. was referring to your hair..but how the hell does it matter!

    #100: Totally! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lolz!!! hilarious!!! and quite long!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Its like 2am. nd this post came as d best refresher for my mind which is apparently overstressed wid studies.
    loved point no 85
    proves you answered all of em genuinely.
    nd i need not say, its olways a treat to read your posts.
    loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. @ harshita

    haan kafi bada hai tag,
    with my memory I wish i wud make a gud bf :P
    and thanku

    plus LOL at ur happy singh's resemblance with banta claus :D

    and yes yes golgapa treat for sure :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. @ mads

    thnks and dun argue, no one is right ya perhaps both of us are right :-w

    ReplyDelete
  25. @ pallav

    thnks ;)
    yes do it, it will eat ur fair share of time i am sure :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. @ chronicwriter

    yes read my rap ka pahla line :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. @ chitwan

    yes i hate tags, par koi kam nahi hai toh yahi sab karna padta hai :P
    thnks anywyas :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. @ HP

    he he thnks :D

    yeah iknw no one is going to read the full tag, even i myself din read it twice :P

    ReplyDelete
  29. @ URV

    he he yes i remember that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  30. @ abhinav

    chalo abhi chaltey hain ;)
    CPU k baarey mein bataya naa, ab bhagwan he maalik hai :P

    ReplyDelete
  31. @PJ

    that's wat i used to think, but after i have done it i feel great, more confident and tag worthy (LOL i sound like a psycho patient )

    thnks :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. @ amrita

    yes yes yes i did it :D

    thnks :P

    ReplyDelete
  33. @ think tank

    yes :D
    and FB is not user-fraaaandly :(

    ReplyDelete
  34. @ enchantinganki

    yes m sure u can ;)
    byeo :-h

    ReplyDelete
  35. @ Nidhi

    yes mere pas hai patience and meri toh abhi half century bhi nahi hui hai :(

    home alone wala baccha par mast hai ..sirf main he compete kar sakta hun ussey :D

    ReplyDelete
  36. @ vinnie

    I understand, and why are u raping hindi and english intentionally :P


    I wish I cud earn from the answers, i cud have earned 100 bucks so far at least.

    and thnks for liking the pic :D

    ReplyDelete
  37. @ ankansha

    yes yes ...FAV colour changes with thngs naa, it's subjective.

    I have played cricket, but century nahi maari :P

    ReplyDelete
  38. @ divkiran

    yes i am that wella :D
    and welcome back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  39. @ i'll try to be truthful

    ohh is it :O
    i am glad then :D
    and are u able to find my love issues :O
    ahh the genius u are:P

    ReplyDelete
  40. @ thoorika

    thnks and yes it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. @ Prianca

    Ohh wow u completed the circle i had started at 2 A.M that nite :D

    yesh ajeeb ajeeb se questions hain :P

    and thnks i am honored :P

    ReplyDelete
  42. @peter
    mere naam mein bhi typo... :O [-(

    ReplyDelete
  43. @ akaaaansha

    naam mein kya rakha hai ..bhawanaaon ko samjho :D

    ReplyDelete
  44. hello bhai is that rap song is der in Blog? where it is :(

    ReplyDelete