Exams are over and i am a little more relaxed than before (on competitive terms), although I couldn't give two exams coz i returned one day late than my scheduled time.
Reason: I missed my flight, now before you scream how lame/unplanned/idiotic/unpunctual one can be? let me tell you, that i was stuck in a jam (naxalite protest) for 10 hours and i did all my permutation combination to arrive on the time but failed.But it's okay till college people agree to give me make-up exams for those two horrible subjects.
I wanted to meet Nidhi this time and give her the opportunity to write HOW I MET YOUR PETER's all three seasons, but i couldn't.
And ohh btw I saw Jimmy Shergil (yeah the mohabbatien wala ladka) on the rajiv gandhi airport & that's nothing stupendous, i know, but the best part was that he looked at me and i looked away ;) though we sat in the same loby for at least 1 hour. He must have been disappointed that no one gave him any bhaw. Bechara !
Since i have hardly anything to blabber about so here i extend my lame 'part -2' of '!-quotes' ....
CAUTION : PUT YOUR BRAIN IN THE SWITCHED OFF MODE ;)
1. Men are from Mars but i am from hell, else why do you think i die and i dwell ? (well this line is from my 1st poem ever)
2. If the total energy of the universe is constant then someone is having a good time when i sweat.
3. I blinked and a decade was over, i meditated and i died.
4. why isn't the north part of the south pole, called the north pole?
5. If miracles are rare, then how come i fail every day ?
6. Dragons are hot.
7. when you realize that you have forgotten something before, then is that feeling called 'amnesia vu' ?
8. Politics is a misanthropic-philanthropic profession.
9. For being a DJ all you need is a mixer, two cd players, speakers and the hands that can go all the way, zig-zag.
and the last one is dedicated to all the fellow bloggers .......
10. YOU DON'T SIMPLY WRITE IN A BLOG-VILLE ,YOU EARN IT ;)