Friday, December 12, 2008

PSYCHE, I JOKE, I JOKE, I KID, I KID !!

November wasn't sweet this year at all coz I was busy (for a change). Loads of shiting & peeing on my blog happened and the only reason behind that was frustration. I came up with the posts which probably reflected that, I am either a super Rebel or some average sort of moron frustrated with the Life (Like Chetan Bhagat’s Main lead in his novels).

Okayie so now that my semester has almost come to an END with all the Project,GD,Seminar Formalities out of the way, I am as cool as a cucumber and as hot as red chili :D

I want to enjoy this moment before it gets over in two weeks and another series of exams start knocking me out in the very 1st month of the next semester. So for all those who already know, No point in guessing , but for the rest of you, It’s the time for the Curtain Raiser/Red Carpet of my new Joint Blog. Albeit I had one Joint blog earlier too but that did not work well, because of some frequency mismatch, which I will always Regret for the members were nice and the so the blog was.

Okay so here i come with my new blog, A-shit-for-tat'.(www.shitfortat.blogspot.com/)

The blog is Insane and so the members are at times (okay I am including Nidhi too).We are fanstastic 4s so far (Abhinav,Mads,Nidhi,Me). Blog is meant for all phunny and phunky posts, with or without giving a tiny Rat’s shit to logical-o-holics.

Visit the blog, appreciate it, blogroll it, follow it, be regular and as they say “Hate it or Adore it but u can’t Ignore it” so better adore the shit, get the fuck in there, pee and shit as much as you want, we don’t charge a dime (penny sounds insulting nowadays).

Pshyche, I joke, I joke, I kid, I kid. I don’t think my Joke is Working, I must Flee.

P.S: I am going on hibernation from 14th of this month I won’t be very much regular on Orkut, gtalk, Facebook(that’s no exception), will try to comment back on all your comments though, Miss me till I come roaring in 2009.

P.P.S: I have been hearing Eminem songs continuously since 48 hrs with small breaks of course ,the header and the footer are the results. Anyways Eminem ROCKS errrrr RAPS.


46 comments:

  1. I vomited first!
    Come back soon..!
    Have a great journey..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Abhinav

    Thnks for vomiting :D
    & thnks for the wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for you blog :) You guys anyways are superb :P

    And yeah wish u luck for xams too...but then do u need tht? lol

    M gonna miss u for sure... on ur blog...

    Take Care and Have fun...looking forward to the posts on the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blogs are sure enough a delight for every reader..have a nice blog-off vacation... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chhori chhhori!!..X-Chrosomes ki chhori =P..lol!
    Aaengay bhaiya..aa jaeGAY..=P..

    ReplyDelete
  7. all the best!

    congrats on the new group blog (tho, your description kinda grossed me out)
    lol. but its your...so u can pee on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hell wid logic....m addin u up...m all for fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol :P will surely miss u :-(

    anyway...\:d/ 2009 isn't far away though :-) \:D/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool as cucumber.. hehe

    Y Not Nidhi and mads instead of Mads and Nidhi heheh Kidding
    Rat Shit??? Kaisa hota hai. maine kabhi nehi dekha :O
    Eminem ROCKS!!!! Hands raised and Head bangs..

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey man the template for new blog is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Harshita
    thnks but i am done wid my xams \:d/...and btw i alwys need gud wishes :P

    yes but jus two weeks and i vil be back :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ chitwan

    :) yeah man ..hopsa :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ crytsal

    Chori :O :O
    kaisi chori ???
    main kinna innocent baccha hun chori ka matlab bhi nahi pata :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ hp

    he he u got it so soon ya baat hai :D
    and kep visting that one \:D/
    it vil be fun i promise :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Mads
    well gonna miss all of u :(
    yeah but jus a matter of two weeks...or shud i say

    "jst a moitter de three moits"

    Francias anyone ???

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ Nidhi

    Coz M comes before N (alphabetically) isn't that reason enough ?
    rat's shit Mainey bhi kabhi nahi dekha par bahut small hota hoga i m sure :D

    btw Eminem RAPS :X

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey..nice nwe blog u got thr...blogrolled ya!:) :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey..nice nwe blog u got thr...blogrolled ya!:) :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ mayuri

    wat u seeing it for the 1st tym :O?

    ReplyDelete
  21. "cool as cucumber, hot as red chilli"

    hehe... thats some contradiction!!..:P

    goin on hibernation eh?..i wish some1 taught me how to do that.The internet addict that i am i can't keep my hands off the computer!..hehe;)

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  22. tiiiding!! heylo..m back :)..n yr gone :(

    anyway m blogrolling ur new joint blog becoz knowing all d members its bound to be good :D

    come back soon..tada :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. oye tum bhi gayab :)

    exams take its toll on blogs :)

    is it ?

    ReplyDelete
  24. @ PJ

    contradictions and me that's so me :P

    and dun wrry i vil teach u for sure how to go for it :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. @ trinaa

    SAD be:(
    yeah wait let all members settle in and then its gonna be fun for sure :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. @ SAm
    yeas buddy :(

    btw thnks will ad u soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. @ HP

    YAY !!

    chalo kuch toh kiya iss semester mein mainey ...inney saare wadiya bloggers ne inney saare awards diye mainu :P

    ReplyDelete
  28. dude the blog sounds good ....Sounds insane rather ...lol..Intresting :P

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ah the times and tribulations of exams and more!!!

    LOLZ :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. @ heart and soul

    yeah but the post is nt about that u see :D

    ReplyDelete
  31. @ hobo

    it finished long back ..and this post isn't about that :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. How to turn the key board side ways on an iphone? So its easier to text.. ive heard people downloading something so they could turn the key board to the side so it would be easier ro text. Any one have any idea where to download it? or how to get it 1 hour ago - 3 days left to answer.
    [url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  33. Bonjour I'd love to thank you for such a terrific made forum!
    Just thought this would be a perfect way to make my first post!

    Sincerely,
    Johnie Maverick
    if you're ever bored check out my site!
    [url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/hot-wheels-party-supplies.html]hot wheels Party Supplies[/url].

    ReplyDelete
  34. I wish not agree on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Expressly the designation attracted me to read the unscathed story.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Well I acquiesce in but I about the post should acquire more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete