Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The POST, you don't want to read :X

Sometimes you run of your mind and sometimes your mind runs out of you, but today was/is a day when both the things ran out of each other.

I did not plan to write this post but out of frustration,anger,failure,wrath and what not, I am writing it down.The reasons that make me hyper and puke my acme of words that are from nowhere parliamentary, might sound tiny and arbitrary to you, but the fact remains that they pissed ME off. I don't care if you feel I am sounding offensive, I don't care if you don't find my posts rational and my reasons thwarting. The bottom line remains that this is my blog and i can even pee here if I want to, without caring a damn.So if you don't feel like reading this piece of shit, then please close the fu*king window and read the posts that might teach you to avow your crushes on blogosphere or the other poetic and pathetic ones.

To start with the brain pissing circumstances I have been through, what mothercrap is up with the updates of my blog? why does it still show the older posts when it has been almost a week since I wrote a new one?? Does it not like me like my high school maths teacher or do I rape it with the dozens of gadgets I stimulate it with?

Why I couldn't score a single point even after rejoining the map like four times in counter strike and when loosing sucks me more than what a 100 of mozies can simultaneously do.

Why the hell on earth do I get Gay invitations on Orkut and why the hell juniors show me their silly and lame attitude that I feel like taking out my chappals and beating them right across their both cheeks.

Why did I get a mid sem B grade when I had done as good or as bad as what other guys did, and when my expected score was a 2nd highest before the last presentation took place which I did not mess up.

Why did my internship head complain about us when he himself is the last person on the earth who is bothered about what we learn and forget, and why this guy who got an A grade called me up to deliver such an exciting news that shakes all 206 bones inside me and that makes me block all gtalk users that annoy me right now.

Why the college's students activity council hasn't released the Pictures and videos of the recent fest we had and which is supposed to be the last fest of my college life or should I simply say my life?

Why there are people so mean and sick breathing near me irrespective of whatever zone I choose to go.

why this anger thing is in my genes & over which I have the least control in the world, I can't spare a 5 year kid to a 50 yr old man/woman if he/she crosses the limits of pissing me off.

Why the hell am I not able to jott so many things down that kept annoying me through out the day and I find it too much offensive, even more than peeing on a public space like blogosphere and I contradict what I said in the beginning ...cause all of a sudden I realize that 'I' was not the actual 'me' during all this above monologues I delivered.It was just a -ve half of what actually I am.


P.S : As I had promised in the last post that I would give away the award for the best speech, so Here are the nominees .....Harshita,Phoenix,Mads,Sweta,Trinna and Bhawana. I wonder why guys are ashamed of writing a speech that makes me red again...anyways all of you were nice but the best speech was from Bhawana ..and no I am not going by the length, the main reason is that she did not butter me plus wrote nice lines in the end and if that is not enough ...then let me remind you what I said in the beginning "IT IS MY BLOG." and that goes equally well with my awards.Name it monopoly I don't care !!

26 comments:

  1. If I could come up with such a funny post, with all the frustration with in , to say the least, I'll be happy and frustration furrr(as in Kabutar furrr)
    Now don't think, I find your misery laughable. NO.
    Look at the way you complained, its so funny-abt the professor who complained, juniors and chappals,
    pissing on the blogosphere(ok not THAT funny),and a dozen others
    Tu mast hai yaar chahe complain kare ya joke,
    Stay cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... Thats SOME post!

    I can guess how pissed off you are right now...but am sure, things will look up soon.Oh! so u need examples : Ahem...Like u get a chance to beat those juniors up with a chappal...and may be push the prof off the 25th floor a building or make him eat cockroaches...ha ha ha

    uhuh! U r a gay Icon..just like ur very own Sallu Bhai...be proud :)

    Koi naa... time thoda bura hain, par itni watt kaafi hain. Ab sab masst hi hoga!!

    Rabba! Mera toh dil hi toot gaya mujhey award nahi mila :(...agli baar main aur mehnat karungi...ha ha ha :)

    Congrats Bhaw!!

    Thanks Peter for nominating me...(makhan...makhan)

    ReplyDelete
  3. things go wrong as they sometimes will ... ab anger out ..so cheer up

    ReplyDelete
  4. he he he he he..
    this is my comment and i can even pee here if i want to..
    heheh

    sorry buddy but cool down a bit.. i knw this comment will make you angrier (sahi word hai?) but i simply loved it when you took out the frustration on the blog itself..!

    Thing happen dear and we can't do anything sumtimes..! just b patient.. :-)
    Pee of my blog if you feel so.. i won't crib about it..!
    ~Y2A~

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah. ur blog. u got a right to pee here :D :D :D

    p.s. dont remove ur chappals and hit the juniors. kick them with the chappals on. that'll hurt those asses more :)

    anyway. hope ur moods better now :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. arrey arrey shant ho ja munna! :P
    i wont sue u 4 nt givin me d award!! or spelling my name wrong again! relax kar beta...

    n as 4 ur juniors..mortein rat kill khila de sabko!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gay gay gay gay gay gay sahiba pyaar mein dhoka nahi :P]
    srry haan
    waise u Dostana dekhne toh jaa raha haina :D
    chill babaji hota hai aisa sabke saath

    ReplyDelete
  8. questions questions...dont worry buddy if u just sit down and think deeply ull get answers for all the questions

    ReplyDelete
  9. dude CHILL!!..u seem pretty pissed.

    you see one gud thing abt blogger is that it helps ppl vent their frustration!i've done that so many times before.
    and btw blogger is showing ur blog updates now!so that reduces one reason fr u to be pissed.
    ...so relaaaaaxx....:)

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. "pivanu, carrom ramvanu, maja ni life!"

    so.. take care!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Bhawana

    yeah its a blog i cant making it boring even when i want to make it sometimes :D
    thnks btw :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ harshita

    yeah sure ..letzz c ...btw i am okay now ..no more tensed tho the prblms still prevail :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ think tank

    yeah i guess so ...

    @ sarath

    now i am :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ abhinav

    ahh its okay ..that was jus outta frustration nthng else ...now thngs are okay ..no more peeing on blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ mads

    that i cant do naa coz i want to hit them on cheeks so that high my legs won't go ....(knw wat i mean ??)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ trinaa

    ohh crap !!
    I will have to practice writing ur name 100 times a day ...so that i dun rape it anymore :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ sweta

    abe nahi dekhni woh movie infact abhishek ki koi si bhi movie agley 5 saal tak hall mein

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ rakesh

    dun have the answers for all of it but yeah um relaxed now :D

    @ Pj

    yeah that is one frustration out of the way !
    thnk god :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ Hp

    "Juice pivanu" hai woh munna bhai waala naa ??

    ReplyDelete
  20. so u feel better after after writin ur mind??

    just a phase yaar
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  21. Put the crap down whenever you want to..I really think its fucking helpful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. hey i love tis post...because i love cribbing....

    ReplyDelete