Monday, October 13, 2008

ahhhh TAGS !!

I hate tags I seriously do :X

Mayuri,Bhawana & HP tagged me and this is the second time (I din reply to Mayuri's 1st one). The rules are:

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people..

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
# Ohh my dear God why did u give her eyes to check out other men ??


2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
# A dream is not fulfilled if u disclose it, (I have heard that & I guess I believe it too)

3. Whose butt would you like to kick??. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time??
# The men that I talked about in the very 1st question of this series,if I had to, and after ten years I would be kicking some other serious butts :P

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
# I would make a zillion dollars out of it.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
# If he is a guy then no of course, and if she is a gal then again No of course (I believe unlike SRK, Pyaar dosti nahi hai )

6.Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
# I really dunno but some how I believe in the 1st category.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
#
Till either of us get married !!

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
# sorry ???

9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
# umm don't really know I guess there are so many things I can do, if I want to.

10. What takes you down the fastest?
#
When people misinterpret what I mean.

12. What's your fear?
# Spiders !!!!check out my 4th last post in case you haven't.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
# Heer I dunno about her at all but I like Her DP, Bhawana is a topper of her college (she told me) & Mayuri she is simple,nice guddie types (and she asked me to say this) :D :D :D

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
# I would rather be rich and married than either of the cases u mentioned.

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
# I press my my phone's snooze button.

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
# It doesn't happen I say.

17. Would you give all in a relationship?
# and what do mean when u say all ??

18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has
done?
# Well depends, I may forget but I won't forgive.....yeah that's the way I am!!

19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
# single, Since I have never been in a relationship and 'I rock Me that way' !!


PEOPLE I TAG:
1. Mads
2.Y2A
3.sweta


27 comments:

  1. **I believe unlike SRK, Pyaar dosti nahi hai

    heheh Loved this one!!

    And I have just done this tag check it out and had tagged you as well..

    Nice One :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Massssst replies ;)

    Loved it to the core... U have some sense of humor, I tell u...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice tag...

    very practical peter..!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nicely done.....straight up answers:D:D:D

    and awesome songs playinggggg....

    ReplyDelete
  5. pyaar dosti nahi hai? ur too hopeless...

    very witty replies..specially ur reply to what wud u do wid billion dollars question :P :P :D lol..

    thanks for the tag!!
    i loveeee tags :D :D :D
    dunno wats wrong wid u. why do u hate tags?? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. You again Taggeddd [:x]
    jab tereko nahi pasand toh mereko kahan se pasand aayega ye tag shagggggggggggggggggg [:X]
    Bt still ye wala accha hai[:P]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice answers. I've always thought it would be better to be friends before you fall in love, but then it's never happened to me that way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oyii...wen did i tell u to write all dat..?? bt thanx newez.. :) :)
    and ill keep tagging u.... lol..!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. my friend says " once a girl is your friend , you can't call her a chick "
    i guess me , you & my friend agree with you here .

    "I rock Me that way' !!" - single & rocking lovely :D
    nice tag especially the ans that u"ll wait till she gets married . it sounds true rather than the usual " till eternity"

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ bhawana
    yea saw that and included ur name too .

    @harshita

    thnksssss btw i think it's a very important virtue isn't it ??

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ wanted

    yap :)

    @ vinu

    thnks mate !

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ aqua
    thkns gal :)

    @ MADS
    aur kya ...for me it is not !
    and wat is wrong wid u ....u love tags ???#$@#???

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ sweta

    arey lekin tere replies mast hain beliv me :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ zirelda

    yea to knw someone is important but for that it's gud to make frnds but then u dun go the other way round (at least i beliv that)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ mayuri

    tuney bola tha dekh le ..tere blog mein mainey comment mein link dala hai !

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ i'll try to be

    yea awesm thinking there very neat ...I like ur frnd for this and yeah that ans is true to the core !!

    ReplyDelete
  17. #19...haaaaaaaaaaaaaah..good going peter!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice tag!:)
    liked the frst answer...hehe;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ trinaa

    thnks :P

    @ Pj

    even i did :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice tag.. :)

    and interesting answers.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. hmm seriusly i dnt lik such tags..feels very stupid to write about love..life n relationship

    such questions never help us
    luv happens n it just happens
    n no one can decide d life of relationship..it all depends on hw we carry ourself in it..n hw we r carried away by destiny..

    hmm..just my way to think

    ReplyDelete
  23. @ neha

    I dun like tags coz i post once in a week so can't really donate that one to somethng which i havnt planned :(

    ReplyDelete
  24. thnkuuuuuuuuuu dost for saying tht mah answers are nice :)
    chocolate 4 uuuu

    ReplyDelete