Tuesday, August 26, 2008

ŚĤĨŤ ĔXŤĔŃĎĔĎ :):)

Ppl reading my blogs are either going bonkers or have -ve senses of humor but considering the fact that BlOG is a place to show off ur creative audacity in any form,I would appreciate either cases depending on my mood :)

well I am saying this coz when I finished writing my last post then there was this frqnt demand to extend it (though it may nt appear in the comment sec) from the readers and frm the nerds ,living near by, they contributed a few more amalgamations of jocular outbursts which will beatify any damn pissd off person or can piss off any normal living creature depending on how one takes it ….so I decided to extend the shit coz I had curtailed it earlier fearing tht I wud be advised to stop blogging or take rat’s poison ..but since neither happened I have gained the courage to extend the shit ….

“BABY DON’T U REALLY KNOWS HOW MUCH I THE HATES THE INDIANS??”

“Sorry??”

“EGG-JACTLLLLLLLY !!”………

“GHOST OF THE LEGS DON’T LISTEN TO THE TALKS !! ( Laatoon k bhooot battooon se nahi maantey)”

Preity zinta: HAVE A GOOD DAY !!

Javed Jafferi: MAIN GOODAY GUDDUIYON SE NAHI KHELTA …….!!

THE ABOVE PICTURE WAS AN ATTEMPT TO COPY JAVED JAFFERI'S STYLE (caution:CIGAR IS INJURIOUS TO HEALTH...) and btw I dun smoke u can see tht It's plastic covered It was for my frnds !

Wid Javed Jaffery’s ultimate dun-knw wat language …we tried to purchase the cigar but twas so bloody expensive tht we cudn’t feel like wasting the money for simply flaunting so we bought a cheaper one:

And with ever green dialogues of 90’s flick ANDAZ APNA APNA we ver so addicted tht ….talked evrytym like AMIR’S OR SALMAN’S way:)

“AILLAAAAA, UII-MAAAAA !!”

“AAP DAANI HAIN,GYAANI HAIN,ANTAR-YAAMI HAIN,SHAKTIMAAN HAIN,BUDHHI MAN HAIN BALKI MAIN KAHTA HUN KI AAP PURUSH HE NAHI HAIN ….#$#%??? ………..MAHAN PURUSH HAIN... MAHA PURUSH“ lol :D

And last diwali two major films released and neither shud be called a movie coz OSO was only commercial & bullshit and Sawariya was not at all commercial rather kinda opera suitable for NRI’s but still the dialogues f OSO were kool specially this one :

Yanna ramba,yanna yelliae rakkhi atti patti katti….munnedar munnedar munnedar ….yannnnaaaaa rascalllaaaaaan mind ithhhhhhh !!!!”

“U fat cat u bad cat u rascalaaaan cat …!!”

wid this yrs DUD 'tashan' there came yet another ishtyleeeeeee of calling names and ispeakingggg Hinglish !!!

THE ISHTYLE,THE FARMULAAA,THE BHAIA JEE KA TASHAN....that we put 'THE' before evry damn name..like :

VIVEK became 'THE VIVEK'

ENNY became 'THE ENNY'

Kooler names than watever their parents have given ...LOLZZZ (no offense)

We saw a movie made in Hyderabad on Hyderabad ..it’s called ’THE ANGREZ’ and OMG the dialogues are ultra kool in typical Hyderabadi lingo and kinda cheap toooo ( but do we care ?) a must watch for all the hyderabdi’s or secunderabadi’s …..

“AREY TU LAL WALI MERCEDES BHIJAAA NAKHO RE BAWA PAHLEY TU SAFED WALI BHEEEJAAA RE .....MEREKO KAMA HAIN BAHUUUT KAMAAAN HAIN “

I knw the accent is not familiar to most f u ..twas the same case wid me till 3 yrs back wen I was new here !!

Well I think this time I have given a good dose f my weirdness..... now this is the best I could put to annoy the ppl out der …..and If u dun get annoyed .I wud understand tht there is either some serious prblm wid ur grasping and analyzing ability or my assuming and narrating ability !!!


Get annoyed I literally beg ..ur ANNOYANCE ...dun let my efforts go wasted plzzzzzz ...!!

28 comments:

  1. peter, please ask other readers, if they want the look of the blog to be changed.
    I am a fan of your content,
    Think of making it more pleasant to eyes, I mean the colours and font.
    It would help immensely, if you could also take care of the spellings, no sms language please
    Thanks
    Keep Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhahahaha..loved it peter..keep it up :))

    ps:whts that ur pretending to chew? chococlate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bhawna
    well actually I myself want to change it too but I have not spent much time in designing it ...I dun get much time now a days ....and spellings I mean ..I really can't help it I am so bloody used to SMS ways of writing ...that I end up messing it in my xams also :):)

    but It's bad I knw ..i vil try to improve ..!
    thnks btw !

    ReplyDelete
  4. @trinaaa
    ppl like u are making ME annoyed now ..I was begging ur annoyance and u r laughing LOL :D

    P.S tht was a cigar...It was related to the Incident I mentioned ..that's y I have put this picture !

    ReplyDelete
  5. u actually bought a cheapo brand of cigar just for that? why are boys like this? they waste money on such crap and they can't be innovative enough to maska maarofy girls... :-|

    i tried to get annoyed, but failed :D it's an hilarious post....i demand more.. :D

    better luck next time in annoying ur readers...and btw u can improve by not using the sms lingo..im used to it, but it wud b much better if u can refrain from using it on posts.... :D

    for now keep the rat poison away.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe.... annoyingly funny!! ....
    n the design of ur blog.. rocks

    ReplyDelete
  7. lolz....cant stop laughing...very funny n quite witty...and i think u should cahnge the colour of ur blog as well.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh boy..missed those days when together with friends used to mock those actors with their phunny dialaags..!!

    hilarious..!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. my good u make so much laugh dude..hope i dont get and attack with ur blog....lol...loved it..wats u chewing..?

    urs..hemu..

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey!

    I am sorry you failed to annoy me yet again :) Am as always smiling at the post...

    I can understand the hyderabadi lingo as I worked there for 2 yrs...and well, the best was the way the sardarjis spoke in hyderabadi...I used to visit Ameerpet Gurudwara on a daily basis to pray and everday I met the same bunch of old sardarji uncles chatting up in hyderabadi...I expected them to greet me in in some punjabi(for god's sake, I was so pissed off with the local lingo, I understood nothing) :)

    I really really hope am not gonna read up this dialogue fundaas in ur next post... ;) See I am trying to get annoyed...

    Have fun...Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  12. BTW, The cigar and you don;t go well together...gud that you do not smoke... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeh Vascodegama ki gun hai...Kiske Mama ki gun hau... eiihihihihi

    Peter aka micheal...tum cycle par jow or mona ka sona le ke aaooo


    I shll not lie, even if it annoys ya...I LOOOOOOVED IT....ROFL ROFL ROFL

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. here is some of my vomit....

    :P=========

    good background for the blog. Keep vomitting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ mads

    well yes guyz do tht ..but i dun cm in that particular category :)

    well I wud wrk hard next time to annoy u and finally grab rat's poison lolzzz !

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ mayuri
    thnks and btw ... i have already chngd it now i can't do it !

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ vinu !!
    yeah even i am gonna miss those one day ....

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ hemanth

    thnks ...and thts a cigar ..i wrote there itself ...but I dun think u read it properly !

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ harshita

    yeah i knw ...it's irritating ..at times ..and funny tooo ...when u dun understnd a word and misinterpret ...ur incident must have been funny i can imagine ..sardars wid any other lingo other than punjabi sound funny ....!!

    and yeah I knw cigar doesn't suit me ..I wud never try it ..I knw !


    thnks !

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ gunj !

    wow my efforts worked ...thnk god !


    @divikiran

    1.YEH TEJJA TEJA KYA HAI YEH TEJAA TEJJA ??
    2.UIII-MAAAA SITA AUR GITA .....ABE RAM AUR SHYAM .....RAM AUR SHYAM !!
    3.ZHAKAAAAASSSSSSSS !!
    4.YEH BABUUUUU RAO KA STYLE HAI ....
    he he he
    so many f 'em !!

    ReplyDelete
  21. @tiger
    yeah

    @sarath

    well thts a lot ..now stop it :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kudos! The new look is cool, and the slide makes it better.

    ReplyDelete
  23. hahahah just read it too good...
    Where is the pic with the cigar?
    n where were you 3 years back?

    ReplyDelete
  24. @bhawana

    I have been in jamshedpur all my life but now my family has moved to kol :)

    pic with the cigar isn't compatible wid this template i suppose ..so it's not coming there !

    ReplyDelete
  25. nice content bro :) awesome Blog

    ReplyDelete