Monday, July 7, 2008

i can feel it !!!

yeh !!!
there are times in ur life when u feel like doing somethng 4 wat u feel (yes and i mean the feel which u feel always ) !!
didn't get it ??
well okay i'll tell u ...its like treating ur innerself ....making it practical,vomiting it out,telling it to da wrld n being sure tht it won't happen again or it will happen in a better way or u may get rid of it !!!
becoz its confusing,its unreal and its intangible ..!!!
and in my case it's "my senses of deja vu !!"
so decided to write on it & i did & think i did pretty well ....(self appreciation is one bad quality i have :( )
so here's is my write up do let me knw how does it feel when u try to feel my feelings ???


MY SENSES OF DÉJÀ VU

I wonder if it’s an idiosyncrasy or a WHIM,
which synchronizes thoughts and rules mental REALM?
It’s neither my wit nor an intentional DESIRE,
But it’s either an imbroglio or my mind on FIRE.
Hovering through it and reneging my PAST,
Not tangible though, I can relate to it at LAST.
Transcending the limits it occurs so FREQUENTLY,
That I am a veteran now and it’s no-brainer APPARENTLY
prenotion or intution it's never UNDUE ,
It’s ineffable and it’s “my senses of DÉJÀ VU”.


Surfing through it made me a racy DESPERADO,
Since twenty years it’s chasing like a SHADOW.
Sinking in it, I can sense it all the WHILE,
It fades like a floater its glimpses are damn FRAGILE.
IF it’s the sombrous vision of sub-conscious BRAIN,
Then it shouldn’t be lucidity and a crystal clear REFRAIN.
Sixth sense or inner-self it haunts like a REFLECTION,
I wonder if it’s the soul wandering in SOMNAMBULATION.
NO premises to bind it life long it will CONTINUE,
IT’s unstoppable and it’s “my senses of DÉJÀ VU”






11 comments:

  1. well..ashwin..dat was a gr8 discovery..things wich nevr cum out of ur mind 2 speak..n u kept it in front of evry 1..so dats a gr8 thing..hillarious...! well done..waiting 4 ur next blog..u Rock man...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeh kinda tryin but unless ppl respond there is no use ..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even i can feel, somewhat!!!lol>

    Check out my blog..hope u'll find it interesting.

    http://anuragarch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dere...dat was really a gr8 creation........
    it seems u r quite a deep thinker and analyzer...but sumwhr i felt u r a total confused person.i mean
    dats wat i found in ur composition....

    usage of words are g8...
    overall a good start!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you dun hav to be anonymous..when u criticize...with fair comments cz if do so i wont be able to show u how i am improving....!!!

    btw yes i am lil confused regarding a few thngs...but nt totaly as u said...anyways thnx 4 ur comments
    Mr/Miss/Mrs ANONYMOUS

    ReplyDelete
  6. woww
    i feel it too!
    ;)

    did you write it?? really???
    you are so good!!
    my God!
    congratulations dude!!
    ^^

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe..dun worry...vl chq out ma self..wen u improve..
    al d best..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh gud ..i feel u are sm1 whum i knw....thts y u are so confident of sayin tht u vil keep chekin my improvement .....

    anyways i wud sm times in my life wud like to knw whu u are ..and beliv me it vil please me more than my blogs

    ReplyDelete
  10. great poem...i think i totally got whatever message u wanted to send across :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Transcending the limits it occurs so FREQUENTLY,
    That I am a veteran now and it’s no-brainer APPARENTLY
    prenotion or intution it's never UNDUE ,
    It’s ineffable and it’s “my senses of DÉJÀ VU”.

    Sinking in it, I can sense it all the WHILE,
    It fades like a floater its glimpses are damn FRAGILE.
    IF it’s the sombrous vision of sub-conscious BRAIN,
    Then it shouldn’t be lucidity and a crystal clear REFRAIN.
    Sixth sense or inner-self it haunts like a REFLECTION,

    I love love love these lines !!
    No actually this way..I'd quote every single line!
    Fantastic! What better way to describe Deja vu ?!

    You're a pro at choosing uncommon topics and writing on them so brilliantly.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete