Sunday, July 20, 2008

F.R.I.E.N.D.S





When I ask myself :


Whom to trust?

The shoulders on which I can cry? The souls I can confess to!

The faces,I can share my sec
rets with....!!

The living creatures cheering me up when my face is very much like a hangdog! The humans whom I can thrash and hearken for the virtues they have!



I get a loud and clear answer from inside saying,"no one other than my own FRIENDS"..I believe,that there are very few people in this world like me those get good friends or should I say good friends fall in the category of endangered species?



Well I have rec
ently realized how important it is to have good friends and ossify it when it comes to the saying that "a friend in a need is a friend indeed" I swear it becomes extremely important when u live outside your home and have to look after your personal things,then you need salubrious souls backing u up every now and then, whenever you fall,whenever you fail,whenever someone tries to sap you..and whenever you are in an illusion of choices between oblivious short comes...!!!





I had many SO CALLED FRIENDS before my college life & I used to think I have the best and I deserved it but my perspective changed when I met the real ones and then i thought OMG!!!! I deserved more than what I had or may be It's some kind of favor that i need to return to someone ....may be in my next birth !!! But yes i have hardly been rude or made my so called friends realize that they are at second place,after the real ones ....but yes i am not includin evryone there becoz they have been kind to me and they might have thought the same thing about me or they din get enough time to make me realize the same!



NOW I th
ink It's those good moments in your life that makes you laugh and cry after you are done with mending up your edifice eclat!!I can't re annex my last three yrs of college life,life was vulnerable when it came to my wrk,my aim,my job but it was soothing,it was exuberant and racy when it came to FRIENDSHIP and the ORGIES we had the kind of FUN & FROLIC ..we had, The MISTAKES we committed the classes we BUNKED and the CHANCES we SCREWED up !!!

I have composed an ode,breathing ebullience whispers of my mind and I have hardly told my friends about it till now, may be they will come to know once they read it out...but I am sharing it with all of you





F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Little did I know, little did I CARE,

Silly me!! Couldn’t see gems so RARE.

Sempitern relations were affairs so PETTY

And I have been smitten by humor so WITTY.

Till recently I didn’t see, or was reluctant I??

My mind swayed and thoughts I had to DENY.

Affinity for semblance met at HORIZON,

Love and hatred co-existed like an OXYMORON.

Life and breath, it so perfectly BLENDS,

Delirium is over and I get a group called FRIENDS

These fracas and scuffles, it feels like a BLISS,

Night outs and orgies, I hardly ever MISS.

Bunking classes is never a decision so RACY.

Proxies of course, are a part of our LEGITIMACY.

They give me shoulders, when life is at JERK,

They give me reasons, for why I always SMIRK.

Call them life, call them strength, It’s always LESS,

With them life is heaven, even when it’s a MESS.

Plethora of fights and teasing, but it so quickly MENDS.

Souls worth dying for whom I call my FRIENDS.









13 comments:

  1. hey ashwin the ode really gets the true feelings and the bond between you and your friends beautifully.

    good work pal

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwww...datz so sweet....u srsly hav a knack 4 writin....n 4 big english wrdz....ill need a dictionary 4m nxt tym

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude i envy you. I know how important friends are in life. It is said that we realize the importance of something when we no longer have it. Its been an year since i have seen any of my college frnds and school frnds. I miss them... ! Nice blog.

    Keep Blogging.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. come on!
    everything you wrote is so beautiful, really!
    i'd be proud of being your friend.
    and the places? amazing!
    ashwin.... you write very well!
    congratulations, really!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ,

    I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be wow.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘blog vibes’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;

    BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!

    This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  6. hoh ho much i miss those good old days.. this was a refreshing post .. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. yesh yewsh... my friends.. u remind me of them... peter u hve this natural way of putting things.. no flowery words.. no laces ..no ribbons... and embroideries... just a neatly hemmed square piece of pure white silk cloth... its tht pristine.. and wonderful..
    loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good written my boy.....u remember me of the good old days i had......

    ReplyDelete
  9. NICE WRITING DUDE...
    A CAPTIVATING BLOG INDEED..





    ***********************************PEACE.
    IT'S APRRECIABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice one...and its so you :D
    They give me reasons, for why I always SMIRK.---> now i know whom to blame for your evil smirk :X :'(

    ReplyDelete